Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

recent thinking is wondering about my wish lists this year...i dont know why, but my mind just starts to go round and round the matter. well, my wish list is simple...a simple 520 celebration with the necessary stuffs on it...a jersey from friends going UK soon, hehe...well of course a healthy mind and body and good carrer and thoughts...

yesterday, out of my sudden, i experienced my chest pain in the middle of the night, particularly around 1am, just when i finish touching my notes for the today test and was about to go bed...it last quite sometime before it backs to normal again and only then i can have my sleep...im quite of afraid at that time, started to think lots of things, alottt...this is my first time experiencing chest pain, and indeed it is pain...i guess i should tune myself back to normal lifestyle again, acknowledging that the current lifestyle isnt that good...

blogging up soon with other events...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09