Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

i saw something interesting during my back to kl from my hometown today...a guy, guess is working on sunday boarded the lrt train...with full sad face, moody, not energetic...well, i can see he seems quarreled with his girlfriend...at the moment, there is a thought came across in my mind, if he happened to be single at this time, will he suffer in such? will remain single be better? well, for me at least the current single life is much exciting, as comparing to people that i saw, suffering although in relationship...

do i really prepared so undergo the suffering life? or remain with what i have now?

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09