Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

doubts and doubts piled up...i have no idea how it will be solved...it may be the unsolved doubts, the doubts that couldnt be solved...

there's thing you want to make it clear, but somehow they dont want to clear it, there's things that you dont want to make them clear, but people always wanting you to make it clear. these make me sometimes feel better if being alone...im like tired of chasing something, chasing something that now somehow become a phobia to me...

there's things to be written, but i dont know how to express them at the moment...there's so many things in mind, my mind messed up...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09