Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

perhaps im the root cause of all, i should blame myself. being rational, excessively?

thinking that the life must be perfect for all the time, or most of the time, sometimes i am not myself either. attempting to label things with a full stop perfectly, i lose to myself. even when im trying to re-correct of all messy handwriting that i have made, i continuously re-write and re-write. and i may just lose the ink before i can mark the full stop. rationalism and passion for the perfection of many things kill you?

when i first acknowledge myself moving to penang, i realized the house is not equipped with basic needs, and i started to think "can i survive here?". but i try my best to clean the house everyweek, without allowing a single dust to be there. well i admit that i am very particular of the cleanliness of the environment i am. this is perfection.

rationalism always overwhelm me when i started to make any decision, or would it be self-sufficient that actually overwhelm all this? yeah yeah, i admit im just a failure in this aspect, attempting hard to put away all this and move forward to it. hopefully i can make everything work before it is late :)

2 scream(s)!:

I really not sure will rationalism and passion for the perfection is good or bad :)

Sometimes we intend to be rational but actually we are not.....and this usually happen to me.

Just follow your heart ....

*nod head* thank you :). lets jia you!

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09