Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

recently im sorting back video clips uploaded which is funny, and make you speechless...although some are very unbelivable but i think i have made a great leap on it!!!

this video clip has the candids when keng seng and i collected the convocation gown...we get crazy together with my housemates and lots of funny stuff that we had made



this video is gathers the moments when i was in diploma studies, and is my creation!!! comment-lar...hehe...





and finally...the best part of the clips that i have ever recorded...i sing with a "mop"crofon!!! enjoy...

1 scream(s)!:

I still remember that is the first semester in UTAR and siew li shown me the video clips...haha! It really funny and i wonder how could a book price holder sings with the "mop crofon"...haha!

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09