Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

it was a late night drink, which i have not been for quite sometime due to terrible fatigue after a day of work. well, my friend actually points out something, indeed interesting for me, i am a emotional person, where i can really express something which adding perfection to the whole story. but really do i? am i such a person like that? well, as for myself, im not sure whether this is true or not. it just a nature for me, perhaps for everyone to speak out something which you feel is right or wrong. well, i have no idea about the offence...

well, he is one of my friends, which i have not meet him for quite sometimes, where he likes to share some philosophy of life with me, whichever i dont know, alot...well indeed im very naive, or speaking politely unaware of the reality world. the world full of theories, not only to prove the universal truth and science facts, but human interaction as well. joining myself in the working world actually open my eyes and mind that there still alot of things, other than what stated black and white that i, myself, either as a trainee or an employee have to know. the tradition inherit from those days till today as it was accepted and practising it result no harm for you.

there are still many things which outside of my current world that i need to know, as im living in the reality world, so everything has to be reality thought and ways of solution. i will have to discover them...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09