Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

finally, after more than one month i finally can swim, and is twice! this is because for the past weeks, raining keep on pouring down for the weekends during evening time and i cant go for sport...at last finally this weekend the day is fine, haha...so happy...

well, someone told me that at the age of mine now, a boy has at least a relationship with the girl he likes. but what about me? am i too late? am i too weird to remain single status till now? am i still foolish to preserve my first kiss till now? am i look strange to have my face blushy when hold girl's hand? i have no idea...it is hard for me to decide sometimes when i face such situation...

well, i have in dilemma sometimes, unsure whether i want to accept her or not, even now im starting to dig a hole, wondering whether i should jump into it or remain on land... all these while, i do like some girls around me, but somehow i cant really open my mouth or act to get her...just like writing this blog, there are many things come across in my mind, but i dont know why, i cant arrange them into words. so many things are so abstractive, so many things i cant express them by mouth or words. it was just stuck there in my mind. nerves dont really communicate well between my fingers, my mouth with the brain...am i afraid? am i coward?

along the time during internship, i really enjoy the three months time there. colleagues, friends from utar do really guide me to become more better person...without them, im no one there...thanks so much to them...

once i told myself, the miss right i wish and dream for is not from the same field, but sometimes when time comes, i cant runaway from it..but is she is the one i want? am i going to be what she want? should i accept her for now? questions and questions coming in and out of my mind, but i couldnt decide, well this is my very first time...

hmm...i shall keep all these stuff aside and do whatever i can. love matter, what i can say is let it be...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09