Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

it was a usual day, and i took the bus from teluk intan to ipoh to celebrate new year with my brother at lush. i bought the ticket, seat #7 at 4pm early in the morning, afraid no more ticket. before 4pm, i board the bus and tried to look for seat #7. ah-ha, i found it. there is a girl sit beside me! i dont know why my heart beat fast when i just see her, though i cant see her front face yet. she, yet at this angle very attractive to me. i couldnt stop peeping at her all the time. i cant sleep through the whole journey to ipoh. my heart just beat very fast all the time. finally the bus reached ipoh city and i tried to peep again to look at her full face...hmm...just normal only for me...my heart somehow break into pieces at that time...i cant imagine how i control my pose all the way to the ipoh and the heart broken into pieces...but this is a good sign, it's been a long time i dint have my heart beat that fast...will i end my single life soon?

1 scream(s)!:

Hello, is me!! surprise????

Actually it's normal, as u are a man already,haha!

Hmm... maybe u should try find some friends u trust then share with them, make sure is close friends and they wont spread it out.

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09