Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

again, another night, im sitting in front of the computer, unknowing what to do...im home alone again tonight...housemates were off dont know where...sometimes alone allows you to think something more, rationally...but too much of alone will freak you out!!!

instead of studying, i think alot...rational and nonsense...but i couldnt recall what have i thought in short period of time...well i guess those are nonsense...

arranging back all the thoughts that i have thought, i recalled one of them...the fyp...yes, i have think of fyp...who should i group with...what should do with it...the future...where should i be? what should i do...

in the deep night, thought that i have long time not thinking about it came in...partner of life? when looking at others, im like kind of envy them, having their partner of life in such a young age...unlike me, till now still a single...is this because i dint put any effort on it? or my heart rejects it? i have responsible to be fulfilled, maybe this becomes my barrier to carry on my search...i dont know why, when a girl do really fascinates me, and i do really get admired of her, i will spontaneously get rid of her, though my heart tells me i like her...i do miss out many such opportunities in my life...i dont know how to react when i like her...and so when someone likes me...it seems i have the responsibility on my shoulder...well what i can say i have to just let it be...

a friend i have chatted few days back told me, he felt himself better to be single for now than attached, as what he experienced previously. he choose to have friends more than tied totally with his attachee...does it makes sense to me, signalling me that this is what i suppose to do? remaining single? though he told me that sometimes he do feel bored and lonely in such way, but he still choose remain as what he has now...single...does this reflects to what i have now? i have no idea...yes, the urge of getting someone as my partner of life is there, but the timing do a problem...and so the candidates as well...perhaps my requirements are very high and i have to result in this way...haha...

feeling myself getting better to be alone at home now after blogging out, i shall continue with what i should and must do now...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09