Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

a weird day, perhaps it is not...well there is something emerge inside my heart...wanting to find someone to speak out, but i guess no one will listen to it...i know well about myself, though i knew im going to be fooled, but somehow i dont know why i still let myself ahead...is the life full of fools and sarcastics? i cant provide any answers, as im also being fooled though trying to be sincere all the while. this semester is dramatic, very dramatic...and myself, out of slipping, have to act inside the drama...

feeling relieved after writing those in my blog, at least i have tell someone what am i thinking, though is virtually...not expecting someone would read it but just let it be...i dont know whether everyone having the same experience or only myself...

looking at the current situation, well i guess my first upcoming wishlist will just gone as the previous years...because im now still standing at the beginning point...i dont know why i will make such a wish in the list, as i knew myself well, it is not going to happen, though it happen once in the past...this year will be the same as the years before...im not daring to expect something, because when i expect something more, i will ended up more sad...i would just let it be...

4 scream(s)!:

When u need someone to speak out,u can find me
although i might be not a good consultor or wat,
but i am sure i am a good listener.
Last time when i gt trouble i also gt find u to speak out all the problems...so if u hv somethings wan to share wif frens u can find me..if u dun mind lar. Just hope that u dun think too much and freak out....

haha...thanks to be the listener...

But i think i dun hv the chance...haha
i think u will find a guy be the listener...

why did you say so...why you dont have the chance?

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09