Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

today's class started at 1pm and i eventually fall asleep in the class...sigh...probably i cant get well sleep for few days...i am not attached, at all...but just that i was thinking of something, something that makes my life completely change for now...a midnight chat with my friend yesterday somehow enlightens my mind...ya...this is another stage of life, and i have to keep my track on...but did i make something right? getting hooked up its another phase of life where i have to trade my freedom and flexibility with companionship and happiness...but do i able to do that? am i ready to make such sacrifices?

as the days goes on, i feel the emptiness in my heart...siblings and friends are started to get hooked up, leaving myself alone...i feel alone in both worlds...should i still stand on my feet, remain single? there's one here...should i remain with my principle? or i should step out? apparently, i am inspecting in details about it and asking myself should i go for it? or am i escaping myself from being alone?

yes, i admit myself still the naive thoughts, clean cut relationship, though there's in mind, but it seems there's a something blocking my ways. my family dint discuss about this to me, probably they dont want me to get hooked up, in early age, probably? am i ready to jump out from the naive thoughts and face the reality?

it is distracting, totally...and my mind still full of thoughts...hooking up or instead? i have no idea...what i can do now is see the condition, whether we can go into more than what we are now...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09