Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

it was a sad news for me...i lost my phone...and it's scammed! in the midst of feeling sad, well i have to strengthen up myself to prepare for the exam.

it was a long long story...one night, not very night, myself and friends went out and suddenly we encounter strangers. well, what i can say is they planned very well for all these. they started to frighten us with lots of stories, added and seasoned with threats and gangsterism elements. minutes then, they started to beg for your pitiness with scenes that you almost going to believe then...and at this climax, they started scamming for the property that we belong. well, i dont know i should say that im fortunate enough or not, the property left me is the mobile phone, not any other precious items or things that giving troublesome at the later time, picking one as an example, my identity card.

dated a week back from today, i still feel the tremor. im too frighten to say anything and wakes me up from the sleep, resulting in sleepless night sometimes. i never thought that proprietors will come attack me, a person without any valuables in hand. i really dont know what is their motive of doing so, it scares me. im too scare to say anything, even in front of the police. (this is the first time i paste myself to the police record!) i lost my pictures, my portable and handful camera which follows me everywhere and capture every single candid that i see in my life, megabytes of pictures now in my computer origin from the phone. this is the thing that crossing my mind when the incident happen. it follows me for more than two years and it has become an important element in my life. i listen music, capturing, voice and video calling, and everything all totally depends on it...my N73!! wuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...



captured the day when i get this mobile

now it lost from my life...im very unused to it...totally...no familiar alarm to wake me up...watching moments blindly with my raw eyes without any camera lens...sending out lots of unfinished sms-es, rejecting calls due to using unfamiliar brand and model. i have to begin to adapt to any phone that "sedekah" to me now...i dont have the modal and budget to think of any phone of dream now...not i dont want to think about it but i dont dare to think about it as i dont deserve to do so...

everytime when i ask for friends number, they will surely giving me the same expression, " what happen to your phone?". well, this reminds me again the scenes. am i going to have the same feeling for hundreds of times more? apparently, im still filling up and figuring way out to track back all my lost contacts...



last pictures taken before it...

exam has begun last week, and apparently another left which falls on after raya. so far still okay, well i dont have much comment about everything, just hope that everything will goes smooth and good...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09