Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

though the loss of my mobile is big for me, but life has to be continued. i cannot let my pen stop writing on sooooooo many leftover white pages in my book of life. it must be written memorable and colourful. i have to adapt myself life without a moment capturer and music accompanying me go around...for now im blessful because in the midst of the tragedy, i received helps from many parties, like lending me phones, advices, and concern...thanks alot for everything, im blessful...

days after the tragedy, as usual for every child, scolded by parents, and as usual for every child playing the youngest role, scolded by elder siblings...well its not that kind of scold where all the saliva shooting everywhere, it kind of piece of advice that might not useful now, but for sure is going to be applicable when time comes...

4th paper of this semester examination has over today, i went for a walk to let my body escaping from all tensions embracing me for couple of days. the panic is still there, tough. then i bought my brother a FM modulator so that he can easily change the song he wants by just replacing the files in the thumbdrive without the need to write a cd while he is on the road. it take quite sometime for me to choose it as i thought all are the same, but in fact they are not...well i cant produce any picture of the modulator now as...wuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! but it looks cute in design...

5th paper coming soon in the next wednesday. i have to start prepare now so that everything will not be "kelam-kabut"! haha. but meanwhile preparing, i will be attending my friend, chia wei pool party for her 21st! so good, i can meet them tomorrow!

counting to the day for me to start my internship is not much left. there is still an anxious feeling from my heart about it. what am i going to do? my internship! it feels like im out to the society for work! well, i shall putting that matter apart as i need to focus on the paper on next wednesday, power distribution and ultilisation. hope everything will goes well and smooth...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09