Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

after exhausting for days for the examination, finally all the papers have cleared! what a sigh of relief. so after the power paper, we decided to have a break at old town rampai business park...



while myself have a little fatigue, lazy to entertain them, they were playing some tricks from andy...

coin tricks

and he is happy because no one can solve it, including himself...haha

and im indulge in capturing pictures of the place and myself! hehe...



mixing old town coffee with hazelnut was something special to me as this is the first time im order this and the taste has its standard...well this mark the end of the semester and the internship will be coming soon...hope everything will goes well and smooth...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09