Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

im finally back to my home!!! it feels great to be at home. no worries, hehehehehehe. yeah, i've been back to teluk intan yesterday, following my brother's car back. well, another new experience for me this time as this is my first time taking commuter to klang meet my brother...

i began my journey taking putra to kl sentral, then awaiting there for ktm for around 15minutes. then standing till faint to teluk pulai station. when i board the train, i feel shocked when looking at map. 13 stations more! oh my, i wonder how long i need to be in train to reach there, sigh...

after an hour more, i finally reach the station!!! so happy with it. then about 6pm, the journey back home begin. driving back home using coastal line feels great as the it's scenic. with great sunset scenes matched with great music, the journey back really different from taking bus using NSE. the pictures hasnt been process currently and will soon upload them...

got to stop here as im writing this at gulam rasul (it a mamak stall name at teluk intan). i will write more about my holiday experience soon...chiaos...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09