Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

sigh, why i get sick at this time, the time i need to prepare for my final examination...sigh...i fell sick since monday, after taking the management exam...it comes very very sudden...i went to university as usual, just that i get a few drops of rain...then i sat in the examination hall and start doing my exam...and a big strong wind from air conditioner continuously blew on me...i was giggling during the exam and it ends like normal...till i went back home to have some nap...i started to feel the heat from my body...i suffered a few days, with sweats all the time and uncertain heat that emitted from my body...the heat is like disperse slowly...from toe to knee...then it stops...then it continues with my palm and my chest...and yesterday is the most suffering night...i cant sleep at all with heats and sweat dripping in my body...

i really hope this time my examination dint turn bad with my fever...i prayed hard not to this happen...im trying to heal as fast as possible...but still i have not recover till today...my breathe still not smooth...the heat still there...i dont know what else i can do now except pray hard to let everything goes smooth...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09