Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

i started to feel strange to myself, nowadays i like to keep everything inside my heart...unwanted to speak it out. will that only happens when i talk to my parents only? or to everyone... i would not know...

is this the transition that everyone would experience? from teenage to adult? im not sure...i never experience this...it feels insecure whenever you heard someone that you dint tell him about that knows it, especially something which is secretive...

i used to share my privacy stuff to people whom i trust...not to name them here...but that is used to...apparently, i dont have the eager to share it to anyone...i dont know why i have such feelings...will i back to my own in the past...self locked?

many things happened last year, to me...beginning of the year was kinda terrible to me, i still feel afraid when i think about that. how am i wish of deleting the year 2009 in my mind...then comes to summit of the year, though going smoothly, but there is still something going wrong here and there...then comes to the second half year, i felt like im in a damn shit! everything getting worsen than before...i lost my phone in a scam, pc spoil, this and that...sigh...i never expecting myself will fall into a scam. i always heard all the stories from friends, beware this and that...i have fully alert of the environment enough...fine, i dont really want to retrieve back the old stories in '09
though lots of activities i have participated in the end year of '09, but i nearly encounter accidents in some of them...do they still call good? however, in the midst of days getting worsen in the year, im glad and blessed to meet many new friends during training period, no matter they are friends from utar or scm itself...im glad and blessed with that...

beginning of year 2010 will be another challenge for me. im 22 this year, a year older than the previous year. many things i still have doubts on it...my personality, partner of life, future working place-to-be, and lots of stuff...hoping that i can reveal all the doubts and find my direction by this year...

hope i can end the horror time by this moment...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09