Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

a significant number for me today...520 brings the meaning of "i love you" in chinese, so do the number of my born date...

an increment of my age today...well i can say nothing special happen today, my wishlist gone case for the first wish...kind of disappointment with what i have wish for, and i shall just leave the whole wishlist as a dream...not ever think about it, and wouldnt wish for anything more, as it wont happen in reality...i wont blame for any parties, as i deserved it, definitely...i knew it...perhaps i have been performing badly for the past years...

today is a normal day for me, morning at 9am and have usual breakfast and some shows from the hardisk till late in the evening, and well, the night time spent at mc donalds', replying wishes from friends, and blog this page...nothing special huh? haha...im used to it, in fact...i dont know why i should be in such emotional about it...whatever, i dont really see any special about it, except aging signs in my face and age increment...

a morning call at 7 something woke me up at my born-day, my sister called me from redang island to wish me and she added something behind, going where to celebrate yesterday night? and i replied her no. then she asked me again, what about tonight? and i replied her no. then she replied, that's impossible. i was like stunt over there, unknowing what to reply but just ended the call...

i wonder how it feels like to be birthday boy...how i wish to find the childhood memories...

2 scream(s)!:

Uncle LEE,dun sad lor,u alrealy 22 year olds..hehe!

haha...:D

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09