Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

here comes the day, the day i turn old again...should i be happy or sad? i dont really sure...there's always a mixture of feelings every year during this time, anticipation...anxious...sad...happiness...joyful...more...

yes, i have back to my motherland...the place where i born...and this time there's another new experience...as the bus station shifted to bukit jalil due to upgrading purpose, i have to transit to star line in order to reach bukit jalil...

the day started from saturday, where i finished my last paper, i went to have lunch in pizza hut, together with kelvin, foong kheng, phylicia, che shen, kean chai, and cheah yin...


the day continued with a bowling match in wangsa walk mall...without che shen along...


the daytime ends with shopping at watsons, buying something for my mum...dated with phylicia and arminder for supper at steven's corner till 4.30am...and headed straight to bukit jalil without any sleep at 7am...and afraid of missing out the earliest bus i, i straight rush to the ticketing counter with my heavy head, and yes, i made it! 8.30 am!!!

sleeping silently in the bus, unaware of the surrounding, i almost lost the bus ticket...><...and i reached safely to my hometown around 11am sunday goes on with simple dinner with my family at the famous hawkers' stall in the town, the glutton square...the dinner becomes great with local delicacy, added with the delicious ais kacang...
recalling back days of my twenty-one is great periodically, or maybe not...sad and sour always comes in whenever the happy arises...is a norm...i have to accept it...i lost and gain many abstractly at the same time...but i couldnt measurement the total loss and the gain...

i found a buddy, but im afraid of it...i afraid that i will redo the mistakes that i have done previously again this time...i tried to find the fault in myself and i really hope that i can appreciate it this time...without ruin it...

tomorrow is my birthday, wishing myself a happy and en-joyful birthday...hoping with surprises and something unexpected...:)

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09