Chin Wey ™

feelings are expressed here...

yesterday i went to seberang prai, penang to settle something there...late in the evening, my family and i reached ipoh and have dinner with my siblings in first garden...and i came across with this restaurant with unique theme...kim bali...


themed with cultures and uniqueness of south east asia, the restaurant set the main theme to be in bali island, which i felt very interesting on it...


and the menu has its' own categories, from nyonya cuisine to korean cuisine...and all the food ordered are splendid...

reaching home at 9pm and felt very tired...touched the pillow after watching some show but has a great moments with my family...

0 scream(s)!:

hi...

My photo
this is chin wey, sharing thoughts and feelings deep inside my heart
Powered By Blogger

site readers

blog counter
readers since 23/09/09